Many of my clients love to take workshops and participate in divorce support groups with me. There’s just something about being with others and talking about common challenges that makes things feel a little better, a little lighter and, frankly, a little more fun.
Some of the benefits of attending a workshop include:
- Meeting others who are in a similar situation
- Taking advantage of my expertise as a divorce coach at a significantly discounted cost compared to working with me individually
- Having some fun while tackling the tough questions you’re facing
- Being in a supportive environment where everyone gets what you’re going through
- Building friendships (many of my clients who have taken workshops together are still friends years later)
- Knowing that you’re not alone
- Achieve your objectives by working through a curriculum specifically designed to help you do just that
A workshop is for you if you’re looking for a safe, compassionate group experience that will allow you to have the support and direction you need.
I currently offer 2 workshops:
- The When Your Relationship Ends workshops are workshops and divorce support groups rolled into one. Each meeting is filled with both a lesson and breakup support from the group. The WYRE workshops are for you if you want camaraderie and guidance as you work through your breakup or divorce.
- The Relationship Works workshops are for you if you want to fix your ailing relationship.