Divorce and breakups are some of the most stressful life events anyone can experience… and I mean ANYONE. As a divorce coach, I can tell you it's the same for men and women, people in long-term marriages and those exploring divorce only a few years in. Divorce is painful, confusing and for most people not a straight path. It's common to wonder if you're doing the right thing and to question your reasons/motivation all the time.
However you slice it, the real issue around divorce is making sure you make smart, healthy, life-long decisions so that you can look yourself in the mirror and KNOW you did the right thing.
For some of us, that involves getting honest and real about a big list of issues around our values and what we promised to our families, communities, and maybe even God about our commitment.
For others, there's the very complicated issue of kids and taking the "right" steps so your kids are not further hurt by the ending of your marriage.
And still for others, divorce isn't the step they wish to take at all. For some of my clients, the work we do is to get their marriage back together.
Whatever your situation, I want you to know that you're not alone. As a survivor of divorce myself, I have experienced much of what you're going through. My one goal in our relationship is to help you make this crucial step in your life one you can look back on without regret. Hear that again, WITHOUT REGRET. How can I do that? It's simple really, in my work as a divorce coach I explore all of the areas that cause people to harbor guilt, fear and uncertainty about the next phase of their life.
- Do you wonder how you’re going to get through your divorce or separation? Together we can figure this out.
- Are you concerned about your future? How will you fare financially or emotionally after the divorce? We'll find that out and help set you up for your strongest future possible.
- How long does it take to get through a divorce and what unexpected pitfalls can you expect? I'll share my experience and wisdom with you.
- Are there any mistakes you can AVOID so you don't have to feel that pain too? YES! This is one area of your life where you definitely want to learn from others!
- Will you ever find love again? Or ever truly feel happy? YES, yes you will.
Most people dealing with divorce feel just like you do: uncertain about their future. What I want you to know, is that you can get through your divorce and on the other side of it you can find happiness again. But happiness, healing, and recovery are all up to you. You have to want to be happy again and be willing to do what needs to be done to have it. If you're not, then no amount of divorce coaching will ever help.
How do I know? Because I've done it myself and helped hundreds of others to do it too by using my knowledge and experience of both coaching and divorce. (If you're curious about me, you can learn more about my story by here.)
If you're ready to start this healing, living and thriving journey, you don't have to look any further, in me you have found a divorce coach, a confidant, and a resource to help you navigate this uncertain time in your life.
Above you'll find all of the links to my services, advice, and free consultation.