- You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
- We will collect personally identifiable information (name, email address, and/or other identifiers) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information you provide will be used only in connection with Finn and Associates, LLC DBA The Functional Divorce programs and services, or for such other purposes as are described at the point of collection.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes, and Finn and Associates, LLC DBA The Functional Divorce sometimes performs analyses of user behavior, at an aggregate level, in order to measure customer interest in the various areas of our site.
- We do not give, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party, except as required to help us deliver our newsletter or other site services.
- If we ever send you information by email concerning new products or services that you did not expressly request, we will provide you with an email address by which you may request to opt-out of future notices.
- As a part of our service, Finn and Associates, LLC DBA The Functional Divorce may create links allowing you to access third-party sites. We are not responsible for the content that appears on those sites and do not endorse those sites. Please consult those sites' individual privacy policies to determine how they treat user information.